If you are not receiving emails from HUBconnect when you expect to, here are some troubleshooting tips.
1. Make sure your login ID is your current email address
To verify your email address
- From the top menu bar, click on your user profile
- Click Settings
- Your Login ID will display with the email address that is used to send you email notifications.
If the email that displays is no longer current, please contact your adviser. They can create a new user account with your preferred email address.
2. Check spam and junk folders
Check your spam, junk, social and ‘Other’ folders, as well as any inbox rules, just in case emails from HUBconnect are being sent there.
3. Make sure HUBconnect emails are not blocked
If you are using your work email address to login to HUBconnect, you may need to ask your IT department if your email system is blocking HUBconnect emails. You should ask them to check if there are rules set up to block emails from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Were you expecting a reply to an email?
Make sure that you did not send your email to the no-reply address above.
To verify that you are emailing the right person for your type of query, go to the HUBconnect Contact Us page.